Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have bought a 3rd mac mini this one will be for my assistant at work and will make two in the office (the other one is of course mine) what are the pros and cons of using my apple id to set the assistant's mac mini?

One of my main reasons is to keep the book marks in sync I dont need to use the same id for app store because most of the programs that we are running are not on it or they are free. I will keep the 1password keychain synced through drop box as well as use drop box for file sharing. What are the negatives with using my apple id on the assistants computer? I hope that we could use apple messages so does that mean we should not duplicate apple id's?

Mac mini, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 5:55 PM

There are no replies.

I have bought a 3rd mac mini this one will be for my assistant at work and will make two in the office (the other one is of course mine) what are the pros and cons of using my apple id to set the assistant's mac mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.