Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes multiplying playcounts

I tried to look for a solution to this already to no avail, but forgive me if I missed an existing thread with the answer.

A few months ago, iTunes began to clear the number of plays for my most played songs. It was a nussience, but it was not a big deal. Then, about a month ago, it started to multiply playcounts for songs I had recently listened to. There were a few in particular that I listened to maybe twenty times that shot to the top of my 25 Most Played list with over 500 listens (and I had bought the songs maybe 2 days before). I have switched to a newer laptop since the problem began and in that process I decided it would be easiest for me to just reset all my playcounts. So I did that, and they are still completely wrong. Some songs have hundreds of plays that I have listened to maybe once or twice.

Any help??

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 8:48 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes multiplying playcounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.