Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't save projects and events on FinalCut Pro X (latest) on external drives, only export and it's eating my computer's hard drive

When I start a new event and projects as well, I don't have the option to save it on external hard drives anymore after updating to Mavericks, I just to do it on Lion, not only on my home's computer but the computer at work, both are legal versions. I'm able to save files when I export from Final Cut Pro X.

Can anybody guide me?

Just to be sure, I've downloaded a Trial version and install it in another Mac, but even with this new version, the same thing keep on happening.

Drives show on Finder and I get video files from it, but I can't save my projects, and my computer is running out of space.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 9:14 PM

2 replies

I can't save projects and events on FinalCut Pro X (latest) on external drives, only export and it's eating my computer's hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.