Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset my Apple ID security questions

Hi,

I wanted to reset my Apple ID security questions and asked to send reset email to my Apple ID email, tried at least twice, but nothing come in my inbox... what can i do?

thanks!

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2014 11:21 PM

See Here > Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Ask to speak with the Account Security Team...

Or Email Here > Apple Support iTunes Store Contact

Amber Syuan Guo wrote:

I wanted to reset my Apple ID security questions and asked to send reset email to my Apple ID email,

You need a Rescue Email set up BEFORE you forget the questions/answers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2014 11:21 PM in response to Amber Syuan Guo

See Here > Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Ask to speak with the Account Security Team...

Or Email Here > Apple Support iTunes Store Contact

Amber Syuan Guo wrote:

I wanted to reset my Apple ID security questions and asked to send reset email to my Apple ID email,

You need a Rescue Email set up BEFORE you forget the questions/answers.

Apr 10, 2015 8:37 AM in response to garciaju

If you can't remember your answers to the questions then the only way to be sure is if you receive the reset email to the account that you think it's set to - if you can't find the email in either its inbox or spam folder then contact Support in your country to get the questions reset via the first link in AnaMusic's reply above, or via the form if your country isn't on that page.

When they've been reset you can then check and/or update your rescue email address via the Password & Security section of your account on http://appleid.apple.com : Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

Reset my Apple ID security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.