Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a sketcher GoWalk wristband. When I first downloaded the app, it worked; now the Bluetooth won't connect. Any suggestions

My sketcher GoWalk wristband stopped syncing to my iPhone. How do I get the Bluetooth to reconnect?

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 8:05 AM

10 replies

Mar 24, 2014 2:17 PM in response to bahutton

There has to be some type of instructions. I used Google and found this information from a review of the device.

The LED light, which only turns on when you press the button on the band, changes color based on how close you are to reaching your fitness goals for the day. Red means you're below 50 percent; yellow is for 51-89 percent; green is 90 to 99 percent, and blue indicates you're at or over 100 percent. It's a simple, but effective way to view your progress.

When you enter sleep mode, the LED will briefly turn purple, and when you pair it with your smartphone, the band's LED will flash blue.

There appears to be a button on the device to turn it on and off, and that same button is used to put the device into discovery/pairing mode. As I highlighted, the LED will flash blue when the device is in pairing mode. I suggest trying to press the button a couple of times, or possibly holding it down until the LED changes to blue. That will put it in pairing mode and should allow you to connect the device to the iPhone.

Apr 20, 2015 10:36 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

You can look at the app settings to see if the band is paired. Make sure bluetooth is turned on on your device, then hold down the button on the band for 5 seconds - you'll see it turn from red to purple, then to blue. The blue means it is discovery/bluetooth mode. The bluetooth signal at the top of the device will flash a couple times, then you'll see the icon in the app to indicate connectivity. Also, at the bottom of the app settings screen is a User Manual to click on if you need further instructions. The bluetooth connection does automatically disconnect after certain criteria is met(see user manual). You just have to hold the button on the wristband til it turns blue to reconnect again.

I have a sketcher GoWalk wristband. When I first downloaded the app, it worked; now the Bluetooth won't connect. Any suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.