Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have ipad2. When useing at gym with headphones music hesitates with movement. Usually woman's voice gives message before music restarts. Have turned off Shake, Bluetooth

Have an ipad 2 in good working order. 2500 sounds downloaded in my itunes. When playing at gym with headphones, movements of my body causes the song to stop, a female voice makes comments such as, "you are already connected to music". The song continues after a few seconds until the iPod moves again. I have disabled shuffle, wifi and Bluetooth. Makes no difference. Thanks for any suggestions I might try. - Ray

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.5, Model MC547lL/A

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 10:46 AM

1 reply

Have ipad2. When useing at gym with headphones music hesitates with movement. Usually woman's voice gives message before music restarts. Have turned off Shake, Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.