Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iAnnotate update gone wrong: files gone .... do not update to 3.0.3

I am a 3 year and loyal user of iAnnotate, an app from Branchfire. Has worked more or less seamlessly up until today. I did receive a request for an update, whilst being without WiFi. The next thing it did was update all my 1,100 files on my iAnnotate app. A box with a black cross appeared during that process asking me to wait. When completed my folder structure was still there with all the maps and reference to the documents ... however none of the documents where there. Gone ... missing. Thank you Branchfire for this great experience. Am still waiting for them to get back to me.

I use iAnnotate multiple times each day and rely on it for business and for story my documents. My faith in the product has been deeply compromised.

Do more iAnnotate users have the same problem? Is there a fix? Surely, I cannot recommend iAnnotate anymore to any of my friends and business contacts (and I did recommend it) .... a disaster ... test before you roll out an update. I AmAnnoyed!!! Thanks, Anthony.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 6.0.2

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 11:30 AM

2 replies

iAnnotate update gone wrong: files gone .... do not update to 3.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.