Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

During Clamshell Mode on a Macbook Pro Mid10, how do you get Screens 1 and 2 onto two HD TV's using a display port to HDMI going into a HDMI 1X2 splitter?

During Clamshell Mode on a Macbook Pro Mid10, how do you get Screens 1 and 2 onto two HD TV's using a display port to HDMI going into a HDMI 1X2 splitter? At the moment on Clamshell Mode, Screen 2 displays on both HD TVs. When I am not in Clamshell Mode and just connected to the HDMI splitter, I see Screen 1 on my laptop and my two HD TVs both display Screen 2. I've read you cannot get three different screens without an expensive adapter splitter, but I would be okay with using Clamshell Mode and seeing Screens 1 and 2 on my two HDTV's. Thanks in advance for your help!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 2:00 PM

1 reply

During Clamshell Mode on a Macbook Pro Mid10, how do you get Screens 1 and 2 onto two HD TV's using a display port to HDMI going into a HDMI 1X2 splitter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.