Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iCloud backup EVERYTHING mote importantly contacts and camera roll, if not please list everything iCloud backs up and what it exactly does?

Please i need help, where does the icloud back up go? and how do i acces it because im going to restat my phone so i can sell it but i want to still have all my things in it ALL MY THINGS except my clash of clans data i wanna restart that

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 2:36 PM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2014 2:53 PM in response to DJVL

Welcome to the Apple Community.

The back up goes to your iCloud storage. You can access it when you set up a new phone and restore from it.

Back up ( unless you have set it up otherwise) backs up everything that can't be redownloaded. It doesn't back up purchased books, music, apps, movies etc, but it doesn't need to. There is some doubt whether it backs up contacts, calendars etc, but again it doesn't need to.

Does iCloud backup EVERYTHING mote importantly contacts and camera roll, if not please list everything iCloud backs up and what it exactly does?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.