Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I am not able to install software updates or standalone software in my MacBook Pro. It started with Adobe Flash which stops at 95% then I tried other software and nothing gets installed

Hi,

I got a message in youtube that I need to upgrade my flash player. I clicked on the link and tried to download but my download stucked at 95%. I did search and found that I sould unstall previous version to have a clean install. Lucky me..I was atleast able to use my firefox with old flash version but after I uninstall I couldn't install flash (same 95%) and my old version is gone, so no video. Then I tried to do a software update and I couldn't install any update such as Safari, iTunes etc. I repaired my disk, restarted Mac may be 10+ times after various things. I am running out of options and Google is also helping much..Please

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 8:34 PM

2 replies

Feb 7, 2014 9:00 AM in response to Raj1212

Adobe Flash Player

Check Flash Version

Adobe strongly recommends that you first uninstall any previous version of Flash Player, using the uninstaller:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html#main_1 0_4

Follow the instructions closely, such as quitting ALL applications first before installing. Repair permissions and restart your computer after the installation is completed.

Authored by Klaus1

User uploaded file

Hi, I am not able to install software updates or standalone software in my MacBook Pro. It started with Adobe Flash which stops at 95% then I tried other software and nothing gets installed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.