Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whom do I report Apple to for theft?

I need to report Apple for fraud and theft. Apple refuses to restore my purchases, which I have been asking Apple to do for over a month, and Apple will not restore them or refund my money. So if anyone knows who I can contact to report Apple, at least for theft, then that info would be helpful.

AppStore Account-OTHER, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 6, 2014 11:47 PM

2 replies

Feb 8, 2014 8:04 AM in response to Stoner73

Are you aware of the conditions of any purchase at the app store. You might want to read that; a purchase cannot be transferred and if a new version is introduced, the old version becomes unusable and you need to purchase the new one.

If you don't like the conditions attached to app store purchases, don't buy anything there or you agree to the terms.

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/ww/

Pick your country.

Here is one of the applicable paragraphs (this is the US version):

As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring Eligible Content, you may download certain of such previously-purchased Eligible Content onto any Associated Device. Some Eligible Content that you previously purchased may not be available for subsequent download at any given time, and Apple shall have no liability to you in such event. As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously-purchased Eligible Content, once you download an item of Eligible Content, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.

Whom do I report Apple to for theft?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.