Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iTunes Store update on iPhone is completely useless

So I recently tried entering the ITunes Store and I got a prompt message that the old version (the one that had the bar on the bottom for featured,search, etc.) was no longer available and it took me to the new iTunes layout. Which is all fine until I realized that I can't search anymore, there is nothing I can do to find a specific song or name on the store now I'm stuck without being able to get the ringtones or songs I want from my phone unless it magically appears on the 1st page or one of the second or third pages after you click on a few categories (which is very little only a few genres to pick from on the first page). Which brings me to my second concern which is, as soon as you go to the next page, there is no option to backtrack to the last page you were at. I've tried sliding from the left to the right on the phone, searching for a back button but nothing will work. The only way to go back is to exit out of the app and force close it making you start all over from the beginning. Unless anybody here knows if this is just a glitch or there is a way to search and or go backwards in the ITunes Store on the phone please respond quickly.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 3:31 AM

There are no replies.

New iTunes Store update on iPhone is completely useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.