Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluedio R+ Bluetooth Headphone

Has anyone been able to connect Bluedio R+ Bluetooth Headphone to their macbook Pro 2011 version. With OS X version 10.6.8?

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 4:55 AM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2014 6:16 PM in response to dieps17

I have the Bluedio R+ Legend and a 2007 MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard 10.6.8. I had no problem connecting the two of them over Bluetooth. The Legends work quite well. They connect to all my Macs all the way up to my Mac Mini i7 Mavericks.

This is for the initial setup.....

System Preferences

Bluetooth Pref panel

On and Discoverable checked

Click + button

Bluetooth Setup Window appears

Set Bluedio headset for discovery by holding down center button until it flashes

The Bluedio headset should show up in Setup Window as R+

Click Continue in Setup Window

Highlight R+ in the device list box

Click Gear pulldown menu and select Use As Audio Device (Stereo) to start pairing when the Bluedio headset is in discovery mode.

That's it. The R+ will always be available as a selection in the favorites box after the initial setup.

For pairing the next time in the future, put the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar, hold the center button down on the Bluedio headset for discovery and then select R+ under Bluetooth favorites as a stereo device and pairing should start immediately. The Bluetooth icon becomes three dots when devices are connected. Whenever you turn off the headphones the devices will of course, unpair until next time or you can unpair by using the Bluetooth icon and select R+ do not use as Audio device. All this stuff is pretty straightforward for most Bluetooth devices I've used. I have about three Bluetooth dongles of various makes that I use from time to time with my Macs and iPods. Anyway, good luck and I'm really enjoying my Bluedios. I like the microSD card player built into them and drag and drop copy works perfectly using iTunes to get the right playing order.

Bluedio R+ Bluetooth Headphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.