Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the Kids Draw (paint?) app on the new ipads in the store?, What is the Kids Draw (paint?) app on the new ipads in the store?

I was in the Apple store last night and my kid was having a blast with a drawing / paint app on an iPad in the Kids table.

I thought it was called Kids Draw?

It could have flowting paint or static draw, kids could add water and drop in pictures?

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 6:35 AM

4 replies

Jul 13, 2014 1:17 AM in response to Ladric G

thanks for posting that info. my daughter was just playing with that app in an apple store and it's so disappointing to learn that it's not available through iTunes! a great app and the company appears to be gone? so sad and so ridiculous....

AND take a look at this long list of other apps that are NO longer available on through iTunes!

http://statsios.com/?Widget_SellerDetails_sellername=Phyzios%2C+Inc.&page=seller details

what the heck is going on???

What is the Kids Draw (paint?) app on the new ipads in the store?, What is the Kids Draw (paint?) app on the new ipads in the store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.