Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passbook question

I've been using an iPhone since the first release, but I've never had as much trouble with an app as with Passbook. I use several different merchants who support Passbook, but no matter what I do with any of them...Passbook just sits there...empty.

I have location servives turned on, but here's an good example. I just purchased a 2-fer deal from DoubleTakeOffers.com (they support and recommend Passbook) and I get the email which says I must add this to Passbook while reading it on my iPhone. In the email I "tapped" the coupon at the bottom of the email and it magically appears on the front page of Passbook...great. But then it's not there the next time I open Passbook.

When I go to Passbook there is nothing clickable on the front page of the app at all...so where did the coupon go that I just added to it. Everywhere I look I see screenshots of Passbook that shows the different areas that are supposed to be clickable on the app home page (coupons, flights, gift cards, etc.). I don't have these. Thankfully, I always print out my coupons from these offer places as I wouldn't be able to show the merchant my phone as I'm supposed to be able to do.

I also downloaded the DoubleTakeOffers app for Password, and it's on my phone, but as a standalone app and it has my coupon. But the way I understand it...the coupons are supposed to be in Passbook as well. What am I missing here?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 10:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 6:36 AM

This has magically solved itself...it just started displaying the coupons. Another unsolved mystery.

1 reply

Passbook question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.