Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my wife and kids on my account and i get their messages

I have an apple computer and an Ipad.. i set up an apple account with credit card info etc. My wife and 2 kids are somehow attached to my account with their iphone and ipad touch... so i get 50 messages a day to accept facetime from my girls friends...also they download apps and i get stuck with the bill.. i would like to know how i can delete them from my account.. so it's just my information... i dont mind setting them up with their new accounts.. just dont need them on mine.. any suggestions...

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 2:41 PM

1 reply

Feb 7, 2014 2:57 PM in response to jock1971

To migrate their devices to new IDs:

1. For iMessage, go to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive, tap the ID sign out, sign back in using the new ID.
  2. For FaceTime, do the same thing in Settings>FaceTime.
  3. For Purchasing, do the same thing in Settings>iTunes & App Store.
  4. For iCloud, you'll have to first save any photos in thier my photo stream album that they want to keep on their device by opening the photo stream album, tapping Select, taping, tap the share icon (box with upward pointing arrow), then tap Save to Camera Roll. Then go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, choose Keep on My iDevice and provide the password when prompted, then sign back in with the new ID to create the new account choose Merge to upload the data.

my wife and kids on my account and i get their messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.