Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Good evening I did not have my glasses on while setting up my new iPad Air while I was setting up my iCloud Key Chain I mistakenly entered my cell phone # not the security code sent to my iPhone mobile number I'm Locked out with no other devise to help

Hello,

Re: iPad Air - Setup, iCloud - Keychain "You have entered the "Security Code" incorrectly to many times... You are now locked out...

Clumsy at Best...😝

Please forgive my clumsiness... I did not have my eye glasses on while setting up my iPad Air... While setting up my iCloud Keychain I mistakenly entered my cell phone number when asked to enter the security code sent to my cell phone multiple times...

Yikes?@#!

I'm now locked out with no other devise logged into iCloud KeyChain

Any Advise?? Thank you...

JLC0117😮

iPad Air Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.0.4, 128GB

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 3:17 PM

1 reply

Good evening I did not have my glasses on while setting up my new iPad Air while I was setting up my iCloud Key Chain I mistakenly entered my cell phone # not the security code sent to my iPhone mobile number I'm Locked out with no other devise to help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.