Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i found my old ipod and i cant remember the password but i dont want the memory earsed

I just found my old ipod after getting a new one, and have become used to the new password, and locked the ipod for an hour. ive watched some videos about how to help me, but everything eather involves resetting the ipod totally or plugging the ipod into a computer to get itunes, but when i do that itunes says "Itunes could not get into ipod without passlock. type in passlock to get in", and i dont know it. i dont want to reset because some very important pictures are on there, and i wanted to get them onto my pc so i can give the ipod to my brother. is there any way to do this without itunes or password!?!?!

Sorry about spelling and grammar. im not very expirienced with technology either so i dont entirely know which update its at. please help asap!!

thanks

(this question has been asked again because of technical errors)

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 7, cracked screen, low battery life

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 5:36 PM

2 replies

i found my old ipod and i cant remember the password but i dont want the memory earsed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.