Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro don't let me install any program

I've been trying to instal diferent programs to my Mac, "Adove Flash Player", or some apps, but during the instalation process it apears a message that the "program/app" cannot be completed, there are some images of what happen when I try it. Also, when I'm trying to install an app, it all seems to be alright, but when I get to the "Select a HardDisk", my HD don't appear in the options, it only appears "Install for all the users in this laptop" and even so, I can't select it, so I can't press "continue", I think that's why the "adobe flash player" cannot be installed.

Please HELP ME!!!

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 7:02 PM

6 replies

Feb 10, 2014 6:08 PM in response to Ruben Diaz S

Ruben Diaz S,

you can try this: boot your MacBook Pro into Recovery mode by holding down a Command key and the R key as it starts up. Once the Mac OS X Utilities menu appears, select Disk Utility. On the left-hand side of the Disk Utility window, select your internal disk’s boot partition (typically called “Macintosh HD”). On the right-hand side, press the Verify Disk button if it’s not greyed out; if it is greyed out, or if it reports that errors were found, press the Repair Disk button. Once the verification/repair is completed, exit Disk Utility and select Restart from the Apple menu to restart in normal mode. Does it still prevent you from installing programs?

My MacBook Pro don't let me install any program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.