Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Introduction video with Compressor 4

Being new to Mac and the software after having migrated from the rather clunky world of Windows; I would like to enquire whether Compressor 4 entertains the creation of a introductoru video before the menu appears, much like the pro videos have.

I will also be authoring to Blu ray and yes I have all the kit required to do that and the software to create the required blu rays format files is also sorted.

A suitable response will be appreciated as I just want to make sure the software will do what I require before spending the money.

Thanks

Compressor, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 7, 2014 8:45 PM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2014 5:39 AM in response to Andrefromsa

If you rented Premiere Pro CC, the cost would be $240 for a year's subscription and you could separately download Encore CS6. Still not cheap, but it also comes with Photoshop, After Effects, Media Encoder, etc .

Alternatively, you might check out Roxio Toast. With a plug-in for Blu Ray the cost is about $100 (for a perpetual license). But it's not as powerful as is authoring in Encore.

Russ

Introduction video with Compressor 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.