Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini Cannot Connect to ANY network, best course of action?

iPad mini was working until around 6 PM, where it just stopped connecting to wifi and internet just stopped.

Tried all methods that was discussed in the past post, which included resetting network setting in Settings section, hard reset, putting the iPad in airplane mode and out, etc.

One method I haven't tried is to do is reset network. Problem is, the device is tied with Find my iPad, and in order to wipe everything, I need to sign in to iCloud, which I cannot, since the internet would not connect at all.

The connection is not limited to just my home wifi network, but it would not connect to my local Starbucks, school wifi, or even my friend's house.

What would be the best course of action? The iPad mini is out of warranty, and it was purchased immedietley after it came out, and the nearest Apple store is 70 miles up north in Portland, OR.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 12:57 AM

12 replies

Feb 8, 2014 2:15 AM in response to Diavonex

Tried it, but when attempting to re-connect, it just gives me "unable to connect" error. And it is not limited to my Airport Extreme, it won't connect to attwifi at my nearby Starbucks.

Could the wifi chip be damaged? There is no sign of physical damage with exposed hole in the iPad, nor have my iPad came in contact with water other than lens wipe.

Feb 8, 2014 6:09 PM in response to Diavonex

I have attempted this, but no luck at all.

I cannot afford the replacement cost, as I am a student who is out of work. The wifi was working fine until yesterday around this time. Could the antenna somehow got damaged, even though this device has never been dropped in its lifetime? It can still detect wifi, but it will simply not connect at all.

iPad mini Cannot Connect to ANY network, best course of action?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.