Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to iTunes Producer

For some inexplicable reason, iTunes Producer doesn't want to accept my Apple account name or my password (the error message doesn't specify which one). This is the same account name and password I've always used, and the same one I used to log into this support forum. I'm using iTunes Producer 3.0 on a recent vintage iMac running OS 10.9.1. This is maddening because I'm so close to publishing my book. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2017 3:14 AM

SAME PROBLEM PERSISTS AFTER 4 YEARS! WAKE UP APPLE!

For some inexplicable reason, iTunes Producer doesn't want to accept my Apple account name or my password (the error message doesn't specify which one). This is the same account name and password I've always used, and the same one I used to log into this support forum. I'm using iTunes Producer 3.0 on a recent vintage iMac running OS 10.9.1. This is maddening because I'm so close to publishing my book. Any help would be appreciated.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2017 3:14 AM in response to DennisG

SAME PROBLEM PERSISTS AFTER 4 YEARS! WAKE UP APPLE!

Feb 8, 2014 5:18 PM in response to DennisG

Account login problems are better dealt with direct with support. If iTC v3 is causing problems they will need to know and deal with any issues it may have created.

Unless you deleted it, you may have the old iTC in your downloads and deleting complete with an appdelete type application and a reinstall of teh old version should get your book uploaded, v3 in not mandatory at this time.

Dragging iTC v3 to the trash does not delete the cache files etc in the library.

Can't log in to iTunes Producer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.