Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal reports that it can't find server, and lots of data from several years ago is trying to get attention. Cannot bring up calendar in any view to use. also keeps loading unused calendar websites from long ago. I can' remove them. what to do?

iCal reports that it can't find server, and lots of data from several years ago is trying to get attention. Cannot bring up calendar in any view to use. also keeps loading unused calendar websites from long ago. I can' remove them. what to do?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9), problem with passwords and Accounts

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 7:10 AM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.