Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a bit of help????

Hi all:)

I have a MIDi file that needs to be really Brassy dounding, and lots of you have Native Instruments session horns I should think, so I was wondering (to save the trouble of me having to pay 100$ on session horns just for one song) if I could upload the MIDI, you download it, put it into Logic, Garageband, whatever, and change the instrument of the track into session horns, then upload it again and I can download the file for my project:)

Thanks for your help!

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 12:42 PM

3 replies

Feb 8, 2014 5:09 PM in response to Logicpro8

This is not so much a stab at you, but more like good advice. At time of writing there were aprox 62,490 users who also needed help. "I need help" doesnt really help all those other users identify what you need help with.

If you need a particular sound visit Loopmasters, Register and you can get free demo sounds before you decide if that particular loop pack is worth buying. $20-$60 is what youll generally pay for loop packs.

The demos (unlike the full loop pack) are limited to less than a dozen but you might just find what you need without a buying commitment. Keep in mind that the loops you use are only royalty free when you have actually bought the full pack.

There are probably millions of loops available through Loopmasters alone.

I need a bit of help????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.