Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ı want to close my icloud accont.plase closed.

hi. ı want to close my icloud mail but ı didn t make. please closed my e mail account. or change my e-mail name. my ex boy friend wright me mail always ı dont want. plaese help me. ı don t have a ıphone now , ı am looking just pc. plase closed or change my apple id.

<E-mails Edited by Host>

please close

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 2:25 PM

1 reply

Feb 10, 2014 11:08 AM in response to Community User

Hello ayldrm,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

Apple ID: Changing your Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5621

To change your Apple ID, follow these steps:

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com), click "Manage your Apple ID", and sign in.
  2. If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID. If you are unable to receive messages at your trusted device, follow the guidelines for what to do if you can't sign in with two-step verification.
  3. In the "Apple ID and Primary Email Address section," click Edit.
  4. Enter the email address you want to use, then click Save Changes. Apple will send a verification email to that address.
  5. Open the email from Apple, then click Verify Now in the email.
  6. When the My Apple ID page opens, sign in with your renamed Apple ID.
  7. If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID.

Have a nice day,

Mario

ı want to close my icloud accont.plase closed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.