Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 7 Boot Camp no longer recognize my wireless mouse and Keyboard?

I have a mid 2011 27in iMac on 10.9.1 and I run Windows 7 via boot camp, sometimes Parallels as well. Today I tried to boot up in to Windows via Boot Camp, but I can not control the cursor or input anything via kayboard. This has happened before and I only got it working again after reinstalling Windows, which I am REALLY trying to avoid

The thing is, when I boot in to Windows, it is definitely responding to the keyboard when I hold F8 to go in to safe mode, but once the desktop loads up, I lose any function of mouse or keyboard. Even when I try to manually add a device using a USB mouse, it is not detecting any wireless device.

Both my Magic Trackpad and Wireless Keyboard work fine in OS X, Windows 7 when in Parallels and works during the start up of boot camp, but not when Windows 7's desktop boots up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

iMac, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 3:58 PM

There are no replies.

Windows 7 Boot Camp no longer recognize my wireless mouse and Keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.