Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and Game Center on iPhone - problems

I have an iPhone 4S. I upgraded to iOS 7 right after it came out. Ever since then I have quite literally had constant requests for my iCloud and Game Center passwords. My contacts disappear and restoration is hit or miss. Game Center interrupts gameplay with the incessant password requests, and when I enter the password, half the time it won't even log me in. Has something changed with the reliability of Apple servers, is there an incompatibility issue with iPhone 4S and iOS 7, or could there be another problem. Please help, this has become beyond frustrating.

iPhone 4S

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 4:50 PM

3 replies

Feb 8, 2014 5:28 PM in response to randers4

Hello randers4. Yes, this is the way I restore my contacts. I only have to restore when I accidentally click cancel to the 10th daily request for my iCloud password. I suppose that essentially signs me out as it were. Then I delete account and sign back in. What I find curious is that iCloud and Game Center never asked me for my password when I was on iOS 6.

iCloud and Game Center on iPhone - problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.