Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an issue. I connected my IPhone 4 to my windows 7 computer with the updated iTunes and updated iOS but for some reason, My "iPhone" tab doesn't come up. Why is that and how do you fix it?! I really want to sync the rest of my music. Please help!

Help! I updated iTunes on my windows 7 laptop and I updated my iOS on my iphone4 and I used a USB to plug it into my computer but it doesn't have the "iPhone"" icon appear in the corner of the screen. Can anybody please help me fix this so that I can sync my music to my iPhone. I would really appreciate it! Please and thank you!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4, It won't sync to the updated iTunes

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 8:35 PM

1 reply

I have an issue. I connected my IPhone 4 to my windows 7 computer with the updated iTunes and updated iOS but for some reason, My "iPhone" tab doesn't come up. Why is that and how do you fix it?! I really want to sync the rest of my music. Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.