Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble getting safari to load the apple homepage, netflix and search with google. Everything else seems to work fine

Safari on my iMac will not load the Apple homepage, netflix or load anything from google. Anything else seems to work fine. Can anybody help?

imac, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Feb 8, 2014 10:20 PM

5 replies

Feb 9, 2014 3:22 PM in response to TildeBee

Bee, thank you for your response. I did as you suggested as well as trashing all caches from The HD LIBRARY as well as the cookies folder. No change. Still not responding. We did just let it run and the apple page eventually loaded as well as the netflix home page. Took over 5 min for each page. Netflix response of course was too slow to actually stream anything. I am clueless as you can tell as to what to try next. Have read some on the help pages about the DNS being problematic? Am grateful for any help you might be able to offer. Goep.

Having trouble getting safari to load the apple homepage, netflix and search with google. Everything else seems to work fine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.