Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is a question about content. I would really LOVE to see Acorn Online included. Acorn is one of the few providers that lives up to its own hype; it DOES provide the very BEST on British TV. Anyone else feel the same?

Acorn would be a GREAT addition to the AppleTV lineup. It is a classic niche' market and there is NOTHING else out there that really does provide the selection.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 8:20 AM

4 replies

Oct 12, 2015 1:44 PM in response to diesel vdub

Acorn TV is an APP similar to Netflix and Hulu. I would like the users of this forum to support other users like me who would like Apple TV add Acorn TV to their lineup. We really enjoy Apple TV but because it doesn't support Acorn TV we are seriously considering switching to Roku like a lot of other users of Apple TV. We have Acorn TV on our IPhones and IPads and Airplay Acorn but as others have mentioned the streaming is faulty and several times Aorplay drops the program. I am requesting Apple to please add Acorn to their lineup. Thank you,

This is a question about content. I would really LOVE to see Acorn Online included. Acorn is one of the few providers that lives up to its own hype; it DOES provide the very BEST on British TV. Anyone else feel the same?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.