Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synch Music

What am I doing wrong. iTunes on my MacBook correctly shows I have two Beatles albums in the cloud.

User uploaded file

The iPad, however, only knows of one album. Fie! So I plug the iPad into the computer and tell it to Synch Now [Settings > General > iTunes WiFi Synch > Synch Now]. It busys itself for a couple of seconds and shows the Last Synch to be now. But Music still only knows of one album. The same outcome happens if the plut the iPad into the wall outlet, too. What to do?

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 9:20 AM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2014 9:59 AM in response to Dr. Dave

Disregard the last posting, please. The album's name is 1 and I was searching for One. My bad. Nonetheless, it is not on the iPad. The iPad doesn't know the Artist is the Beatles so I renamed the artist, in the laptop, of both albums to Beatles (no "the"). The laptop's iTunes is happy and knows about both albums. The iPad has the album but it is by Unknown Artist. I don't know if the album is on the iPhone because it doesn't appear under U for unknown artist and I don't know how to search for by album name. Search under Artist, on the iPhone, and the Beatles have only one album, "Sgt Pepper..." and no mention of "1."

Synch Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.