Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Results by language in iTunes and iTunes Radio?

Is there any way to filter iTunes Store results by language? It seems excruciatingly difficult to browse artists in any language other than English. I understand that tracks sung in English probably sell much better and therefore come up more frequently as suggestions, but is there a way to filter results to show best sellers specifically in another language without switching to a different country's iTunes Store and then back?

Also, is it me or is iTunes Radio completely oblivious to language as well? If I create an iTunes Radio station based on a song or an artist in another language, it plays exclusively English tracks, and often gets confused by the station and starts playing things like tracks from a Batman soundtrack. Is there an option somewhere that I am missing? On the bright side, stations based on English tracks or artists work perfectly.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 1:16 PM

There are no replies.

Results by language in iTunes and iTunes Radio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.