Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help me my iPad freezes all the tine.

O.K. so my iPad is cracked, but that can't be the reason why my screen completly freezes. I don't know why it does this. If you could tell me how to prevent this from happening or how to fix it without having to restore my iPad on the computer everytime. Yes I try the thing where you hold in the home button the while holding the sleep/wake button for 10-15 seconds that doesn't work. Oh and it's the screen that freezes though if i hold in the home button siri always pops up and i can ask her questions, but whenever I tap the screen it doesn't work.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 3:11 PM

3 replies

Feb 9, 2014 3:39 PM in response to sberman

so everyone i know who has an ipad (whos screen isnt cracked) has this problem too. I mean I don't know for sure if it's because it's cracked but I don't think it is. I just want to find a way to stop it from happening not to be bullied. Sorry if i don't know everything.

sberman wrote:

kaykay414 wrote:

O.K. so my iPad is cracked, but that can't be the reason why my screen completly freezes.

I cannot imagine how you could possibly know this. Has an Authorized Apple Service person told you this? I wouldn't think so.

please help me my iPad freezes all the tine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.