Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 heating up and battery problems

Hello this is my 3rd iPhone my 1st(original) had a broken lock button and got replaced my 2nd and my latest (3rd) both have the same problem heating up and draining battery.apples customer service are by far the best but i had one faulty phone and they send out another phone with the same fault I'm just tired of keep waiting for a replacement and then that gets bust straight away I've looked around and seen that by closing multi task and that it should help but it doesn't i use the phone from 8am to 4pm and the battery's dead yes its 8hours but in them 8 hours I'm only on it for 45 minutes if even that as i be busy so the remaining time its on standby.when i rang apple they said battery shouldn't be like that so why send another refurbished phone out with the same problems thanks for reading and reply if you can.thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 4:20 PM

2 replies

Iphone 5 heating up and battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.