Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I not receive iCloud e-mails when there is a specific group of "To:" addresses in the body of an e-mail

I noticed this when I started my iCloud e-mail account a few months ago. I am not receiving iCloud e-mails when there is a specific group of "To:" addresses in the body of an e-mail. I can receive the e-mail on my outlook & local cable providor e-mail accounts with all of the addresses listed. If I strip out the "To:" addresses and send it from my local cable providor e-mail account to my iCloud e-mail account than I will receive the e-mail in my iCloud account (minus all of the "To:" addresses that are in the body of the e-mail. This has caused me to miss a lot of e-mails.

Following is one of the e-mail that I can send from my cable providor account and not receive it in iCloud. If I strip out all of the "To:" addresses I will receive it in iCloud. I have a case open with Apple but it is not going anywhere. This occurs from multiple sending internet service providors (ISP's) so I think it's an Apple iCloud e-mail processing issue.

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 9, 2014 6:40 PM

There are no replies.

Why do I not receive iCloud e-mails when there is a specific group of "To:" addresses in the body of an e-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.