Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The strap on my Nike Fuelband is broken, can it be fixed?

The strap on my Nike Fuel band is broken. I bought it from an Apple Store, but do not have the receipt.

Can I return it top the Apple Store and get a replacement? Or can it be fixed?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 4:06 PM

Try contacting Nike about repair or a possible exchange under warranty with their product.

4 replies

Jul 10, 2014 7:40 PM in response to Allan Sampson

How is this fair the contract for purchase is with the retailer either on-line or in the shop.

My Nike band broke last year, it has happened a second time and I will be returning it to the Apple store, Nike did not sell me the product Apple store did therefore my primary contract of sale is with the store. I don't mind if its sent away for repair but apple is the Nike Agent and therefore should be the agent to get this changed.

Thank goodness we have some consumer protection in the UK & EU

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act

http://www.apple.com/uk/legal/statutory-warranty/

Jul 11, 2014 3:41 AM in response to toaster50

Nike products carry a normal manufacturer's warranty. No lawyers are required. Any question regarding the warranty is down to the manufacturer.

Quote:

Warranty

Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.

Jul 12, 2014 1:07 PM in response to tonefox

Mr ToneFox

You are of course correct the warranty does lay with Nike, however I purchased this though an Apple store and I will be returning t to Nike via this route how it is replaced/repaired/refunded I really don't mind but it is the store that is the handling agent.

On another level to date with my apple experience with apple support I have to say I am 100% delighted

The strap on my Nike Fuelband is broken, can it be fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.