Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on my iPad 3 no longer automatically to my Toshiba laptop. What can I do ?

I bought my iPad 3 in September 2012. Until late 2013 the photos I took wih it appeared automatically on my Toshiba laptop which has Windows 7 operating system. Then this stopped, and I am not aware of any reason why this should happen or of how I can re-start sharing. Can someone please tell me what I can do to remedy this ?

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 1:44 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2014 7:14 AM in response to islander79

Hello islander79,

You may need to sign out of iCloud in the iCloud Control Panel, then sign back in.

I upgraded from iCloud Control Panel 2.x to 3.0 and the thumbnail images under Recent Updates for my shared streams don’t appear.

Try signing out of and back in to iCloud Control Panel:

1. Close any open Windows Explorer or File Explorer windows you're using to access iCloud Photos (or Photo Stream).
  2. Open iCloud Control Panel:
    • In Windows 8, go to the Start screen, then click the iCloud tile.
    • In Windows 7, choose Start menu > All Programs > iCloud > iCloud.
  3. Click Sign out.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and password. Click Sign in.
  5. Select iCloud Photos (or Photo Stream) under Favorites in a folder window of File Explorer (Windows 8) or Windows Explorer (Windows 7).

iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Photo Sharing and Shared Photo Streams

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4379

Cheers,

Allen

Photos on my iPad 3 no longer automatically to my Toshiba laptop. What can I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.