Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restored my iphone 4s and do not activate with icloud account

Hello, Last night I restored my iphone 4s with ios 7 to factory state, had the "find my iphone" on, to ask restoring asked me the password to make this,i put the pass and the phone I remain restored, now in set up the phones asks me to activate it and when I'm placing icloud account tells me the apple id can not be used to unlock the iphone, I'm sure this is the id that uses, besides the iphone tells me that the account i use to lock is m ***** @ icloud. com and I put him in one apple id of hotmail.com, is it the same?, probe and activate it from itunes is the same, the truth can not believe that this happens if that is the account that had my iphone, was the password that asked me to restore it.

I speak spanish, sorry my english, any explanation? Thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4, wont activate with my icloud acnt

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 8:16 AM

1 reply

Nov 7, 2015 4:19 PM in response to mirinconh

I have similar problem, if apple had email this is what I would send them:

Hello Apple,

I know this email address is probably not monitored but I have to try since I tried everything else. Recently I bought a used iphone 4s here in Bosnia and it cost me some big money considering financial status here. Everything worked like charm except there was icloud account on my iphone which I couldn't delete because 'Find my iphone' feature was on. So I decided to reset the iphone using itunes. And now my iphone needs to be famously activated using that apple id and I don't know either email or password. I remembered that original owner's name was Hanna Falkendal (because my iphone was originally working so I could even read Hanna's emails) so i tried to contact every Hanna Falkendal I could find on the internet. I got zero responses. Next I tried hacking this using various third-party tools - coudn't do it. Then I went to many sites that check if your iphone is blacklisted (I assume stolen or something) using IMEI code. So I entered IMEI and it said my IMEI is clean, not blacklisted, so I assume this iphone isn't stolen or something, it's just that Hanna forgot to delete her account before selling it. And now I'm stuck. Please help. Just delete this account from my Iphone I know you can do it. It would mean a world to me. And please don't tell me to contact the owner or support, I tried everything, and I mean everything. Just check the code, if it's stolen let it remain locked, if not just delete this from my iphone, I paid for it.

My IMEI code is:

God I hope someone at least reads this email.

Your's sincerely,

Ahmed

Restored my iphone 4s and do not activate with icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.