Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i can talk with the design jony ive?

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 10:30 AM

Call Apple Headquarters and ask to be put through to him.

14 replies

Feb 10, 2014 10:37 AM in response to Baxti

408-996-1010

Mind you, that's just the same as you filling out this form:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Apple has an unsolicited ideas policy.

You may also consider applying to work for Apple

http://www.apple.com/jobs/ and then might be able to have more control over how your ideas are used. But that is entirely between you and the team that hires you. We are just end users here.

Feb 10, 2014 10:41 AM in response to Baxti

The chances that you will actually be connected with Jon Ive are vanishingly small. As I'm sure you'll understand if you think about it a bit, someone at the top tier of a massive multnational company isn't likely to be able to take the time to talk with we users. Perhaps if you can tell us what it is you would wish to tell him or ask of him, someone here can direct you to a useful resource.

Regards.

Feb 10, 2014 12:50 PM in response to Baxti

NOTE: We are just users. We do not have the power to give you want you want.

I suspect that any Apple employee that put Jony Ive's email or phone number into the public would be fired if it was every found out. Non-Apple employees that might have that information are most likely friends or close business associates and would not like to loose the privilege of communicating with Mr. Ive.

I also suspect that if you called the corporate phone number at best you might be put through to Mr. Ive's adminstrative assistant. That person would then decide if you should be allowed to speak with Mr. Ive.

It is even possible that if Mr. Ive has a semi-public email address (such as for communicating with vendors and other 3rd party business associates) that the administrative assistant filters all emails that come in via that route. So if you were lucky enough to get a leaked email address, you would still have to get past the administrative assistant.

I'm guessing the best bet would be to write a letter on paper, and mail it with a "Signed Receipt" required so that someone has to actually sign for the letter (at least this is an option for U.S. Post Office mail, not sure if a similar feature exists for Russia). Having a "Signed Receipt" required email show up would most likely cause the physical mail to at least make it as far as Mr. Ive's adminstrative assistant, who would then be the filter. But my best guess is that without knowing exactly where to address an email or telephone call for Mr. Ive the physical letter might be the best bet, as it does not involve machines which are stupid about routing things, where a physical letter needs to have humans involved in the routing for the last mile, and the best chance of getting close to your goal of having Mr. Ive read your letter.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.