Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't complete buying additonal icloud space

I am unable to update my current apps or purchase new ones. I keep getting a message on my iphone saying I don't have enough icloud space to do these things. When I follow the suggestions accompanying this info I have attempted to purchase additional icloud space and have chosen the upgrade, hit the 'Buy' button and get no response. Have tried a few posted suggestions to no avail. Help!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 11:29 AM

1 reply

Feb 12, 2014 12:27 PM in response to vpcarlisle

Hello vpcarlisle,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

You may want to try upgrading from a computer if you have only tried from the iPhone.

For more information, take a look at:

iCloud: Troubleshooting storage issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4009

OS X

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
  2. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  3. Click View Account in the lower-left corner.
  4. Enter the Apple ID password for your iCloud account, click View Account, then follow the onscreen instructions.

Windows 8, Windows 7, and Vista

1. Open the iCloud Control Panel:
    • In Windows 8, go to the Start screen and click the iCloud tile.
    • In Windows 7 and Vista, choose Start > All Programs > iCloud > iCloud.
  2. Click Manage.
  3. Click View account.
  4. Enter the Apple ID password for your iCloud account, click View Account, and then follow the onscreen instructions.

iCloud: Managing your iCloud storage

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4847

This article provides tips for managing your iCloud storage in the event that you reach or exceed your storage limit.

Have a nice day,

Mario

can't complete buying additonal icloud space

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.