Currently Being ModeratedFeb 10, 2014 4:17 PM (in response to Cyberian)
a little more information: around 60.1 MB the status box suddenly reads "processing file" then the error message pops up. This last time I tried downloading the file not having the Apple TV plugged in.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 10, 2014 4:16 PM (in response to Cyberian)
• Check that you have correctly followed the instructions for your model of Apple TV.
• If not already, try using a powered USB port.
• Repeat the process but this time try connecting the cable while iTunes is closed.
• Repeat the process with another cable.
• Try restoring the Apple TV on another computer in another location.
Currently Being ModeratedFeb 10, 2014 4:46 PM (in response to Winston Churchill)
To save time I tried every one of your suggestions right away using our iMac with an ethernet connection. It worked perfectly! Thanks Winston! I was just settling in to rest (as I think I am getting a flu) when this happened adding to my misery.
It is still curious why this happened.