Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to save a pages document as word so real people can actually open it

I have just lost the respect I had for Apple. I have now purchased my third MacBook....mistake. I opted for the best they have and ended up with something that is just a little bigger than my old 2010 model. Faster.....maybe, but not worth $3300.00. The rest of the real world we do business with uses Word documents. So, if I wish to get paid then I must also be able to send reports they can open. So, I can make a docutment in pages, save it, go to the trouble and time to export 200 documents per day or I can just buy WORD by Microsoft that I do not like anyway. But, since I do not have hours per week to waste exporting documents one at a time to word from pages (of garbage) I have to defeat my purpose. All other word processing programs, not pages, offer a way to save a document as word, or .docx even freebies you get offline, they just have fewer features. Guess I should have saved myself $2000 and bought a Windows 8 computer..... another fine piece of garbage.

Apple seems to be innovating backwards. Oh, let's take a plug on the side of the MacBook Pro that worked great as an angle and replace it with one that every time you move it in your lap it comes unplugged. Gee, thanks.

If anyone knows a workaround to the pages issue please let me know.

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 9:05 PM

There are no replies.

how to save a pages document as word so real people can actually open it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.