Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just tried to log into my messages on my macbook air and it is saying that my login id or password is incorrect and only asks for my password and when i enter it, it tells me that its wrong. Idk how i can fix this. your help is greatly appreciated

I just tried to log into my messages on my macbook air and it is saying that my login id or password is incorrect and only asks for my password and when i enter it, it tells me that its wrong. Idk how i can fix this. your help is greatly appreciated

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Feb 10, 2014 11:03 PM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.