Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When i try to connect my iPhone 4S into iTunes through wifi or USB it will not connect the other thing is when i hook up my iPad into iTunes it will connect through wifi but not USB? Now is this a issue with my iPad and iPhone or is this iTunes?

When i bought my iPhone and my iPad they both were on iOS 7.0.2 i updated them shortly after thinking the new iOS 7.0.4 was better. i see its not but they both worked great with iTunes before and after the update. My question is why is my iPhone not connecting to iTunes? it will not connect through USB or wifi and i know that the setting to do that is turned on. my iPad connects through iTunes through wifi but not USB. This isnt making any sense but i wanna know is this a iTunes issue? or is it my phone and iPad??

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4, this is on my iPad too.

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 6:03 AM

There are no replies.

When i try to connect my iPhone 4S into iTunes through wifi or USB it will not connect the other thing is when i hook up my iPad into iTunes it will connect through wifi but not USB? Now is this a issue with my iPad and iPhone or is this iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.