1264 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2014 7:24 AM by drummerlinn cereal
Here is an easy fix: Create a single Automation Control Point, that will stick.
- On the duplicate Track, enable Track Automation
- Select from the Automation Parameter the “Ambience” (or the other one that doesn’t stick)
- Click anywhere in the Automation Lane to the right
- This will create a single Automation Control Point at the bar 1
- As long as you keep only that one Control Point, you can still change the Parameter with the Screen Control (you can hide Automation after that)
- When you switch back and forth, you see that the Ambience Screen Control jumps back to zero, but don't worry, when you start playback, it gets kicked his a$$ back up to the level where it is supposed to be.
Hope that helps
'I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.'