Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad calendar is not showing all of my calendars, only birthdays. How do I see all calendars

All of a sudden, my calendar's events on my iPad disappeared. They are fine on my phone. When I click calendars on my iPad, the only option is birthdays. On my phone, it's all iCloud, calendar, home, work and Facebook events and birthdays. I thought I found the problem, as my email I'd was listed twice. I deleted one of them and that made all the notes on my iPad disappear, too. They are all safely in the cloud. How do I get it all back on my iPad?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 9:26 AM

23 replies

Feb 11, 2014 10:30 AM in response to jmacaula

Go to your setting on the iPhone and iPad. You need to make sure that all settings in the mail, contacts, and calendar tab is all the same. You need to see which individual email account has turned on. Meaning if on your iPhone you have iCloud, gmail, and yahoo accounts. They will have the calendar tab on, if that is the case then we need to go to the iPad and have all the same toggles on and off. I can only think that is the issue right now. If everything is the same then let me know or repost and I'm sure someone will be able to figure it out.

Hope this helps.

Feb 11, 2014 10:35 AM in response to jmacaula

I think it would be worth a try to toggle the calendar off and on - on the iPad. Even if you turn it off, when you do turn it back on, the events should sync again.

However, my standard first step troubleshooting suggestion is always close the app and reboot the iPd and see of that helps. That is worth a try as well.

Feb 11, 2014 10:47 AM in response to Demo

interestingly, on my iphone, under settings, mail, contacts, calendars, then under calendars, after Start Week On, there is a default Calendar option, where I have selected 'Calendar', and that's what my default on the phone is. However, on my ipad, there is no such option. After Start Week On on my ipad, it goes directly to Shared Calendar Alerts.

Dear Demo, how do I 'toggle the calendar on and off'? And how do i reboot the ipad, other than turning on and off? Thanks very very much for trying to help me with this.

My iPad calendar is not showing all of my calendars, only birthdays. How do I see all calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.