Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage almost full iphone 5 ?

Hi Guys

Just message on my iPhone 5 that the storage is almost full? and main thing is that i have STILL 10GB free ??? And 3GB used ?

*** ? Apple ar u taking **** ?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 12:36 PM

6 replies

Apr 2, 2014 5:43 AM in response to Ethos Evoss

I have a similar problem. My iPad says I've used up 12.4GB of storage & only have 492MB left available to me & I'm always getting the "your storage is almost full" message too.

Only thing is, when I manually add up the total size of each app I have installed (including the size of it's documents & data) in the list under "Usage", it adds up to a total of just 2550MB of space used - a big difference to the 12.4GB it says I've used at the top of my screen!!!.....

Therefore I'm completely missing close to 10GB of storage capacity from my 16GB device. That's about 75% of its storage capacity unavailable to me!! ***??? Why????

Nov 12, 2014 8:54 AM in response to Charstarr23

Charstarr23 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. On my icloud it says 17.7 GB of 20 GB on icloud but onmy phone it says I have 12.3 GB and 399 MB storage, how do I get my apps onto icloud so I have more space on my device?

You can't move apps to iCloud. iCloud is for backups. You will need to delete things you don't want. You can always re-download apps again at no charge as long as you're using the same Apple ID.

Storage almost full iphone 5 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.