Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IS MY MACBOOK BROKEN?

(I RECENLTY MADE A POST BUT I LEFT STUFF OUT) Hey everyone. I recently bought a macbook pro back in october (2013). Well I've had it for a while now. I havent had it "cleaned" like most tech guru's. Well recently I was going home and I closed my macbook pro thinking it was going to pull up what I was working on previously. Well when I took it back out red lines appear on my screen and it froze. Well I was scared and I turned it off manually and waited until I got home. When I got home the computer was fine until i push the screen frame back so i could see the screen better. Well then i popped up green lines and the color was distorted. I told my mom and she said turn it off and just let it sit on a charge. This morning the macbook worked okay nothing seemed out of place.I clicked on Disky Utility and let it verify my disk. So i turned it off and went to school. Just recently I tried to pull it up and the computer mad some beeping sounds. (Not again).

I am in desperate need of you guys expertise. Please help if you can. Thanks in advance!

Recently It turned itself off but it turned itself back on. I'm so nervous!

also i dont have a warranty anymore.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 3:03 PM

7 replies

IS MY MACBOOK BROKEN?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.