Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change my Apple iCloud email address? And How?

Can I change my Apple iCloud email? For example can I change if from Tim@icloud.com to Timmy@icloud.com

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 2:54 PM

Could I keep my apple account but delete and remake my icloud account if I can't change it?

2 replies

Feb 11, 2014 3:12 PM in response to Cian2000

Once you have created an iCloud account and chosen an @icloud.com address to go with it you can't change the address (short of creating an entirely new account, for which you would need a new, separate, Apple ID).

However, all is not lost. You can add up to three 'email aliases' - these are additional addresses (not accounts) which deliver into the same inbox as the main account. (In fact it's a good idea to give out alias addresses, rather than the main address, because if they attract spam you can easily change them.) (New aliases can only be @icloud.com ones; @me.com addresses cannot now be created.)

You should be aware before you start that once you've created an alias you cannot turn that address into a full iCloud account or move it to another account.

More information on aliases here: http://help.apple.com/icloud/#mm6b1a490a

Can I change my Apple iCloud email address? And How?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.