Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after i ve received my approval from at&t to unlock my iphone i'm doing all this procedure but still itunes says you sim card is not supported almost 6 days im doing all this...at&t confirm trough my email that my phone is approve for unlock...

after request from AT&T almost 4 days i ve recieved email from them that you request is approved and u can now unlock your through this steps

Completing Your Authorized ATT Mobile Device Unlock

Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device.

We have reviewed your request and confirmed that the device may be unlocked.

1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have Internet connectivity.

2. Ensure the original SIM card that came with this device is inserted in your iPhone.

3. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.

4. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes. For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.

5. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.

Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198

For questions regarding AT&T Mobile device, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center.

Thank you for your business. For other questions about our AT&T wireless service or other Mobile devices, please visit att.com.

almost 5 days i am doing this but still i tunes says:

"The Sincard you inserted is appear not to be supported"

almost 9 days since i send a request can anyone help me... to solve this prob;em is it the server is really slow or what pls i really aPPRECIATE YOUR ADVICEOR ANY suggestion that will help... thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 11, 2014 3:28 PM

3 replies

Feb 11, 2014 8:24 PM in response to Templeton Peck

i ve already call at&t and it is apple they already forwarded to apple the phone is for unlock and i contact apple throuh online and they reply u need to contact at&t you carrier i m so very dis appointed is there any thing that could help i want to use this phone with other simcard my provider carrier itself but apple denying just ordinary man amd know nothing about this bussness i ve only want to use the phone to other sim

after i ve received my approval from at&t to unlock my iphone i'm doing all this procedure but still itunes says you sim card is not supported almost 6 days im doing all this...at&t confirm trough my email that my phone is approve for unlock...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.